At your consultation, we will make recommendations and help you to determine the package which best suits your needs, and which ensures you get the most value for the services we provide.
- Initial Package with Workbook (most popular and cost effective) – 3 hours of mediator’s time AND 2 Workbooks – $2,150 + GST ($2,257.50 total)
- More information about the Workbooks
- If additional hours required, $410/hour
- We will review the options with you if a Workbook is not recommended
- Saskatchewan Mandatory Mediation with Certificate of Participation issued – $410/hour
- At the consultation, we can customize your fees and package together to determine the best option for you
Flat Rate Services
- Divorce Application – our fee is $2,500 + disbursements + GST
- Retainer: we require $3,200 retainer deposit prior to starting the paperwork
- Invoice: we will invoice once the divorce is completed and you have received your Divorce Certificate
- Separation Agreement – $2,500 + GST
- Retainer: we do not require a retainer
- Invoice: we will invoice once the agreement has been drafted. The invoice will be delivered 2 business days prior to your 1-hour appointment to review the agreement, then paid by 2pm the business day prior to your appointment
- Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, e-transfer, cash, and cheque
- For Visa & MasterCard, we email an authorization form to you for ut to process your payment, or you may pay your invoice directly using the “pay now” button on the emailed invoice. We do not have physical machines, and so attending at our office is not needed.
- If one person paying 100% of the services: we require either a credit card authorization on file, or a $2,000 retainer
- If sharing the cost between spouses: for each party, we require either a credit card authorization on file, or a $1,000 retainer for that party
- Once any hours included in your Initial Package have been used, or if you are paying per session:
- We will invoice at the conclusion of each meeting
- Payment is due at 2pm the business day following the delivery of your invoice –
- If paying by credit card, we will process your card on file.
- If paying by e-transfer, cheque or cash, please contact us as soon as possible and payment will be due prior to 2pm.