Up A Notch Learning Inc.
Parenting After Separation – Alberta Justice
PAS is a free online mandatory course offered by Alberta Justice for divorcing parents in Alberta. This course is also approved for use by the Saskatchewan courts.
PAS High Conflict is a free course offered by Alberta Justice for divorcing parents in Alberta who are experiencing conflict in the home.
Stephanie’s Favourite Books!
See our entire library of positive & transformational books about separation & divorce
Explaining Divorce to Children
Kids Books – available free as part of your initial consultation
Other Kids Books
Books for Parents
Sesame Street Divorce Kit
Child Support Guidelines Online Lookup: This online lookup from the Department of Justice can be helpful for parents to calculate how much child support is payable in their case.
Developmentally-Based Parenting Plans: when creating a parenting plan, it is important to consider your children’s ages and their specific age-related needs.
- AFCC Guide To Shared Parenting: this document is a great printable resource for parents who wish to make an age appropriate parenting plan.
- Chart of Developmental Stages & Divorce: this chart is helpful for parents to assess, age by age, how their children are coping with their separation and divorce. It is important for parents to look at the signs that their children may be in need of assistance.
- Age Guidelines for Parenting Schedules: Another web-based resource to create developmentally-based parenting plans.
Parenting Schedule Ideas:
- Arizona Parenting Plan: If you’re having trouble coming up with ideas for creating a parenting schedule that works you, this is a great resource with loads of ideas.
- Custody Exchange: here are some examples of various parenting schedules based on percentages to get the ideas flowing. Stephanie has a professional account where we can insert proposed schedules to assess the actual calendar for ease of visualization.